Tuesday 23 November 2010

.........and so it begins


........., originally uploaded by xxx zos xxx.

Well this is my first blog post. I set this up for a few reasons. One of which being I wanted to record my favourite photos in some shape or form and this seems as good a place as any.

I'm not a professional and nor do I claim to be. I'm just a normal 33 year old mum of one. I found the photography bug purely by chance and I seem to have the eye for things I think would photograph well.

This shot was taken a five minute drive from my new home. A place called Islandhill. I find it an ever changing scene, depending on the tides and seasons it can be as dramatic as this.

I hope you like it x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning shot as always!! Hopefully more people in the big wide world can appreciate your talent!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that Dom, appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you've found a new avenue for sharing your work. I shall be sure to advertise and shout it to the hills ;)

    ReplyDelete